Monday, August 21, 2006

Over the weekend I was apart of an eight man team that helped Lan move out of his apartment. Due to the amount of things Lan had he said I could take whatever I wanted.

This weekend I aquired:

Two brand new dress shirts, one L.A. Laker away jersey, one long sleved collared shirt, one white shirt with an american flag on it, one shirt that says "Houston", one CD shelf that can hold up to 110 CD cases, one copy of "The Portable Nietzsche", one copy of "I Kissed Dating Goodbye", a one hundred foot phone cord, several eye patches, two posters (One of The Wu Tang Clan and the other of The Godfather), and a plastic cup the shape of a penis.

One man's trash is another man's treasure indeed!

1 Comments:

Blogger bgeorge77 said...

I Kissed Dating Goodbye AND a Wu-Tang poster?!

Gold. I actually read IKDG, it was good and it made a lot of sense. Then I went and hooked up with this chick from work--no dating, just lunches, sex, and claustrophobia.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home