Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A woman should never lose in a physical fight to a man. This even applies to the short 100 pound girls that I find myself attracted to. I think my new test for a good wife is that I will challenge her to a fight and see if she wins or not. If she loses then obviously she isn’t the woman I want bearing my super linebacker sons. If she wins then she has the problem solving skills necessary to coexist with me on a large timeline.

By now I’m sure you’re saying, “Andy, how on earth would these tiny girls ever stand a chance against your much bigger frame?” The answer is this: I would expect my future wife to be able to reason that I would want sex or sex acts over winning a stupid fight. So all she would have to do is avoid my first few punches then we both win !

1 Comments:

Blogger bgeorge77 said...

Chris likes to punch Republican nominees to things, you like to punch sub-100 pound women, when is it going to end!?

The Kaufmaniac obsession for mismatched violence that infects y'all's social circle reeks to high heaven... high heaven I say!!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home