Sunday, December 18, 2005

I asked FN is she was going to talk about the terrible working conditions for workers in the 1800's on her textile final.

"No, I'm going to say: 'Cotton fibers are staple fibers and can be woven into jacquard weaves, double cloth, plain weaves, and other assorted weaves'"

"Oh." I said, "I thought you didn't want to be a house wife?"

"The average housewife doesn't know these things."

"Well yeah nowadays. Back when house wives were doing what they should have been they did. Now they're all trying to 'work' and 'vote' and 'speak out' about their 'opinions' I mean, they just lose sight of the important things."

"Well perhaps you should tell this to your new girl and then she'd agree to become one for you."

"I will. I just have to do it slowly. Yes, slowly cripple her mental state with constant pressure until I break her. Then it's the Fun Fair Riots with a grab bag of sex and christmas cookies that I've always wanted."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home